Our portfolio of benefits, programs and services is designed to make sure our employees are healthy and comfortable, while encouraging creativity inside and outside of the office. Here are a few of the highlights of working at Levi Strauss & Co.:
- HEALTH AND FITNESS: LS&Co. offers competitive benefit options and a flexible plan design. Employees can handpick medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans that are right for them.
- APPAREL: Corporate employees receive a discount at all company owned- and-operated stores and e-commerce sites. They may also purchase Levi’s®, Dockers® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ apparel at a significant discount at periodic sample sales.
- TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS SERVICES: Employees are eligible for discounts with Apple, HP, Microsoft, Staples and AT&T Wireless.
EMPLOYEE AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- EXCELLENCE AWARD: Awarded annually to “best in class” employees in each of our three regions, the Excellence Award honors employees and teams who champion our company’s vision, while contributing to our strategic and annual operating plans.
- WORLDWIDE KOSHLAND AWARD: The Koshland Award is the highest honor employees can receive and recognizes the most outstanding performance worldwide, as decided by the company’s senior leaders.
EMPLOYEES & THE COMMUNITY
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT TEAMS: Levi Strauss & Co. and the Levi Strauss Foundation support employee volunteerism and grant-making in the communities where we work. For U.S. based employees, financial contributions of up to $2,000 per year, made to eligible non-profits, are matched dollar for dollar by the Levi Strauss Foundation. Worldwide, our employees engage in Community Involvement Teams that partner with local charitable organizations to identify needs, plan activities and create volunteer and donation opportunities, in addition to partaking in our annual Community Day event.
- PAID VOLUNTEER TIME: With manager approval, full-time, salaried employees in the U.S. may schedule up to five hours per month of paid time away from the office to volunteer at a nonprofit organization of their choice.
- RED TAB FOUNDATION: The Red Tab Foundation isn’t a benefit of employment at Levi Strauss & Co. Rather, it is an independent non-profit organization that assists Levi Strauss employees, retirees and their families facing extreme financial difficulties. Additionally, the Red Tab Foundation provides educational programs and services to help people learn how to develop spending and savings plans and to manage credit card debt.