“All asses were not created equal.”
That’s the memorable marketing phrase from the folks behind – ahem! – Levi’s® Curve ID, a new fit system for women’s denim. The words certainly resonated with New York-based fashion bloggers who recently attended an invitation-only event at the brand’s Soho store.
More than 150 bloggers were on hand. Each was educated on the unique fit system – which focuses on shape, not size. It was developed after the Levi’s® brand studied more than 60,000 body scans and spoke with women around the world of all shapes and sizes.
After being schooled, the female fashion bloggers received a fit session with a fit specialist – and a pair of jeans.
Did they like them? Judge for yourself:
- “Levi’s just gave us their new Curve ID jeans. The fit is honestly amazing”
– Faran Krentcil, Nylonmag.com via Twitter
- “The bold fit model has the most amazing back side I’ve ever seen. Pretty certain it’s the jeans!”
– Leah Chernikoff, Fashionista.com
- “I’ve never owned a pair of jeans that haven’t gapped in the back…until tonight. These jeans feel custom made for my body.”
– Claire Hamilton, WGSN.com
- “I think it’s a really smart move for Levi’s to focus on a women’s figure instead of its size.”
– William Yan, WilliamYan.com
If you’re of the female persuasion and haven’t tried the Curve ID fit, what are you waiting for?